We’re looking for a service-focused Office Manager to handle our day-to-day operations. Like us, you’re passionate about games, enjoy working in a fast paced, collaborative work environment and have the flexibility to handle rapidly changing tasks and priorities. As our Office Manager, you'll oversee and take charge of front office activities and will provide an ongoing administrative support to our team.
- Manage reception desk and handle all incoming calls and visitors.
- Book and coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Handle diverse administrative tasks such as coping, printing, & filing.
- Support HR and senior management with various tasks as needed.
- Oversee Admin processes and procedures.
- Maintain files and records.
- Assist in vendor/supplier relationship management.
- Aid on projects and activities as required.
- Prepare documents, reports and presentations as required.
- Maintain and stock kitchen supplies; snacks and drinks.
- Maintain and order general office supplies, various swag items.
- Process and receive shipments.
- Assist with office errands as needed (drop off shipments/pick-up cakes, call uber/taxi for interview candidates, order lunches, etc...).
- Arranging and coordinating company events & meetings.
- Assist HR with recruiting, data entry and new employee onboarding.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Office Manager, EA or a related role.
- High energy; the ability to bring enthusiasm to a room and create an uplifting culture.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: ability to take the initiative, work independently and accomplish tasks.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to appropriately manage expectations.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to prioritize urgent requests, to respond appropriately, to be flexible and to meet deadlines.
- MS Office skills including Outlook, Excel & Word.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems.
- Attention to detail and an organized approach to work.
- Experience working within the Creative Industries - video games, film, television, music.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS