Koch Media’s Global Partner Publishing team is looking for a highly motivated team player with a professional can do attitude to support and drive our global partner publishing business. Our partner relations are key and as a primary point of contact for selective partners and products, you will champion trusted publisher relationships on a global scale.
The role requires a strategic and creative thinker, with a high level of marketing experience and a strong passion for games and entertainment. You will work closely day to day with international stakeholders and cross-functional teams company-wide ensure a smooth process for publishing partner’s product releases. As contact for multiple teams internally and externally, you will ensure that games have strategic marketing plans, are commercially viable, achieving P&L goals, and are successfully brought to market and managed throughout their lifecycle.
The ideal person feels comfortable in an international fast-paced environment and has not only a strong record of accomplishment in marketing games or relevant entertainment brands but also a proven experience in planning, coordinating and executing high-impact go-to-market strategies across multiple territories.
- Be the main contact for selective publishing partners and internal departments for product strategy, marketing and take care of the day-to-day activity and overall health of the partner business relation
- Build and keep comprehensive knowledge of partner’s games, products, strategies & goals
- Advocate with your partner and coordinate with internal stakeholders to identify and assess potential global or local marketing opportunities to drive product sales & lifecycle
- Represent, communicate, oversee and extent partner’s product brand & marketing strategies where needed at all times and ensure local teams are aligned
- Where applicable, create and define global product brand marketing strategies in line with the partner’s brand vision
- Work alongside with our worldwide local publishing offices to understand and support on local campaign requirements including related approvals in line with the partner’s strategy
- Where there are regional variances, make sure these are identified and understood by all parties to guarantee a consistent communication
- Work closely with the publishing partner and/or selective internal or external creative agencies to brief, adapt and deliver timely marketing assets to the local markets
- Keep track on and align local territory marketing approaches, related post campaign reports & analysis into a consistent global view in a timely fashion manner for the partner
- Project manage specific brand and/or marketing initiatives on a case-by-case basis if needed
II. Stakeholder Management
Functional report to: Senior Marketing Manager, Global Partner Publishing
Work in a diverse group of cultures with both internal and external stakeholders and ensure with regular catch-ups on both sides that local go-to-market plans are aligned and successfully executed as globally designed.
Western, Asian & European based Publishers, Marketing & PR Directors, Global Partner Publishing Marketing & Communication, Regional Marketing & Communications teams, Territory Leads, Global Media, Business Development, International Commercial & Operations, Live Ops, International Production, Finance & Accounting, Managing Directors
- Requires a BA in Business, Marketing or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience in a gaming-related brand and/or marketing role required
- A passion for video games & entertainment
- In-depth knowledge in brand and/or product marketing within a games publisher or gaming related media and/or creative agency preferred
- Experience managing own marketing budgets and related brand and marketing goals
- Ability to build and market brands, create product positioning, set campaign goals and align objectives with conflicting deadlines
- Experience in coordinating and releasing AAA titles in both digital and physical channels
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with the ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Must be articulate and professional and the ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management in a high pressure environment, both internally and externally
- Knowledge in European and Western retail landscape and related opportunities
- The ability to clarify and summarize complex issues in a fast-paced environment on a global level with multiple countries
- Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Advanced Office, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Fluent level of English is required (written and verbal)
- Fluency in German and (or more) other language(s)
- Experience in international multi-territory campaign management
- Experience in partnering with game developers or studios
- Experience in ‘GaaS’ and live operated games
- Technical knowledge of consoles, PC, VR and further gaming equipment
- Willingness and ability to travel, both national and international
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the film and games industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Wide range of training and development opportunities as part of our Koch Media Academy
- Company benefits such as employee events, fitness cooperation with Urban Sports, bicycle leasing, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation, company pension plan, free drinks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Opportunity to share your passion for movies and games with colleagues
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Koch Media GmbH - Lochhamer Str. 9 - 82152 Planegg - www.kochmedia.de