Tilting Point is seeking a Community Management & Social Media Intern for the Marketing Team in its New York headquarters! Our Community Management & Social Media Intern will work closely with the Marketing, Live Ops, and Product Teams in developing materials for our exciting partner mobile games.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Manage multiple Tilting Point games’ Community and Social channels
- Build relationships with our players and report their feedback to the teams
- Monitor and moderate the game communities and their conversations
- Create and schedule social media posts and track their performance
- Competitor awareness and incorporate best practices in overall content strategy
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers to build social brand presence
Your XP & Trophies
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Psychology or another relevant field
- Strong passion for mobile gaming and gaming communities
- Previous experience managing social media pages
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working with Discord and/or Reddit is a plus
- Previous experience working in the games industry is a plus
Location: New York, New York (Midtown Manhattan. This is a paid full-time (40 hours per week) temporary internship beginning June 2019.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter (tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.