Tilting Point is seeking a Marketing Intern for Community Management & Social Media in its New York headquarters! Our Marketing Intern will work closely with the user acquisition, PR, and product teams in developing materials for our exciting partner mobile games.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Manage daily postings for multiple Tilting Point games’ social media channels
- Evangelize player advocates by sharing and engaging with user generated content
- Monitor and moderate game forums
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers to build social/web brand presence
- Support Licensing and Influencer marketing programs as needed
- Track and analyze performance of social posts
- Competitor awareness and incorporate best practices in overall content strategy
Your XP & Trophies
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Psychology or another relevant field
- Strong passion for mobile gaming and gaming communities
- Previous experience managing social media pages
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working with Discord and/or WordPress is a plus
- Previous experience working in the games industry is a plus
Location: New York, New York (Midtown Manhattan. This is a paid full-time (40 hours per week) temporary internship beginning immediately.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter (tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.