Manager, Interactive / Games
- Analyze, monitor and report on major initiatives against key success metrics and present plans for revising and optimizing performance
- Collaborate with publishing partners to craft best-in-class creative that resonates with targeted consumers through bespoke strategies for key channels/platforms
- Liaise with internal teams and external partners to execute “soft marketing” across multiple platforms
- Draft pitch decks on a regular cadence to develop cross-category retail opportunities and featured placement both at physical retail and digital/mobile app stores
- Ideate concepts to develop content-as-marketing approach
- Coordinate and facilitate reviews for marketing assets
- Create and maintain promotional calendar to ensure effective communication/transparency and apprise team of issues that may adversely affect calendar
- Compile and analyze weekly KPI reports, identify anomalies and provide recommended actions
- Collaborate with regional offices to ensure key beats and activations are communicated and fully aligned globally
- Leverage business intelligence systems to drive growth and evaluate strategic opportunities
- Ensure project documents are complete and communicated appropriately through the organization
- Willingness to provide support in various capacities throughout all phases of product lifecycle
- Organizational support and travel to live events and promotional appearances
- Stay up to date on WWE programs, story-lines, products, and businesses
- BA or BS degree
- Must have minimum of 3 years of experience including: project management and sales/marketing
- Knowledge of game/app development lifecycle
- Understanding of the free-to-play business model and mobile games market
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple projects
- Organization, attention to detail, quality, and follow-up skills a must.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to build relationships and teams.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) a must.
- Fact-based and data-driven decision maker
- Avid gamer
- Proven ability to influence, build relationships, and make recommendations
- Eager to learn with the desire to progress and stay up-to-date on industry news, best practices, and current affairs
- Willing and able to travel up to 15% of the time