Proletariat is seeking candidates for a brand new Management Assistant position to support our studio leadership team. This position interfaces with all functions within the company and plays a key part in ensuring our team performs at its best. The most successful candidate in this role will be highly organized, punctual, reliable, trustworthy, and have a high degree of discretion especially when dealing with confidential information. They will handle all communications in a courteous and professional manner and are responsive to all messages, while managing expectations when they are not available or able to respond in a reasonable timeframe.
- Manage and maintain the calendars of our studio leadership team, prioritizing meeting requests and making sure there is adequate time to prepare for each meeting. Learn the workstyles and preferences of each manager and anticipate their needs accordingly when they are not able to respond to calendar questions or requests.
- Coordinate with external meeting participants for both virtual and in-office meetings. Make sure that time zones are considered, meeting logistics are clear, and all participants have received the necessary agenda and documents needed in advance.
- The assistant will be expected to know (or ask!) which meetings are confidential and if they are; ensure the proper NDA’s are in place and the meetings are marked “private” on respective calendars.
- Be on call during the start of meetings to help wrangle participants or troubleshoot any logistical issues. Be present to take notes and share action items when requested.
- Coordinate and make travel arrangements for domestic and/or international travel.
- Coordinate and make reservations for dinners when out of town guests are hosted in Boston.
- Provide basic administrative support such as filing expense reports, ordering supplies, shipping documents/packages, or running quick errands.
- Reliable in following-up on a wide range of information and action items to iterate on process and ensure nothing gets left behind
- Collaborate with the People Operations team on event coordination and drafting/editing company-wide communications.
- Ensures company-wide administrative documents and resources are up to date and accessible.
- 5 years of professional experience in an administrative role preferred
- 2 years of experience working closely with executives in a related creative industry (tech or startup) preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, reading comprehension, and ability to analyze communication
- Would be described by others as client-oriented and discreet, methodical, thorough, and taking their time to fully understand communication before responding or delivering information
- Has prior experience booking travel.
- Highly proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Office, and Slack.
- Located in the Boston area
- Eagerness to learn the particulars of a new environment and group of people