USE YOUR LINGUISTIC SKILLS IN AN EXCITING AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT.
Working at Keywords Studios is an opportunity to meet people from around the world that share your interests and passions. It is a rich workplace in a booming city. Living in Montreal is a chance to discover the city’s diversity, festivals, conventions, world-class restaurants and so much more.
- Proofread texts and video game content (spelling, syntax, typography).
- Check texts for consistency and recommend changes where necessary.
- Write error reports.
- Perform minor translations.
- Ensure subtitles match the audio tracks.
- Have a sharp eye.
The Keywords group operates in 15 cities around the globe. Our services range from quality assurance (QA) to translation and customer service, among others. Our Montreal office already has several hundred employees and we are constantly on the lookout for new team members that will help us grow and reach new heights.
- Proficiency in English and another language (spoken and written).
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- An interest in the video game industry.
- Experience in a relevant or related field.
- Experience in a similar position (an asset).
- Relocation packages available in certain cases.
- $14.25 - $16.75CAD per hour, depending on shift time
- Potential for full-time, permanent openings with growth opportunities
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others)
- Consoles and arcade games in the cafeteria
- Free fruit daily
- Free Friday coffee