We require an Intermediate Programmer to work on an unannounced project
with both art and design teams in Dunedin, New Zealand.
The position is full time, permanent, and onsite. Assistance is provided for
relocation & support for obtaining a visa.
- At least 3-6 years industry experience
- Extensive understanding of Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Tertiary qualification (Computer Science, Software Engineering or
Similar) or equivalent industry experience
In this role you will:
- Develop code with design and art teams to ensure specifications are
- Contribute to established asset pipeline processes
- Support the team by identifying tooling needs
- Understand the project as a whole to self impose requirements for
- Manage time off, workload and work hours in consultation with the
About the Studio:
Dunedin, New Zealand-based RocketWerkz began in 2015. The independent
game development studio was founded by Dean Hall and employs staff from
all levels of industry experience across multiple projects. In 2016 internet
giant Tencent invested in the Studio. The focus of the studio is as a creative
factory - developing PC games, new genres and cooperative multiplayer
We highly value diversity. Regardless of disability, gender, sexual orientation,
ethnicity, or any other aspects of your culture or identity we think you have
an important role to play in our team.