Hardsuit Labs is currently looking for a talented Level Designer to join our growing team and to help us create exciting new gameplay experiences!
You are where the rubber meets the road – taking the hard work of fellow developers and bringing it all together into the gameplay experiences people will talk to their grandkids about. You know how to design, layout, build, and populate levels that challenge and entertain players; from multiplayer shooters to single player battles with devious AI. You determine the pacing, framing, and challenge that separates the great titles from the merely good, and you do it all as a member of a team.
- 3 years professional design experience.
- Experience working with Unreal Technology (UE4 preferred)
- Experience designing, building, and populating game levels
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate an engaging gameplay experience and the technical ability to carry out your vision
- Programming experience (C/C++ or equivalent)
- Game scripting experience (Lua, Python, etc.)
- Familiarity with Maya / Max / Modo / XSI or equivalent
- Console development experience
- Experience over at least one full, cradle-to-grave product cycle
- Experience on Single-Player titles preferred
Required Application Materials
- Must be willing to complete a Design Test