Hardsuit Labs is currently looking for an ambitious, passionate and bug hungry QA Lead to join our growing team!
You are the captain of your team. You are comfortable leading a team of testers into the fray. You see what others don’t – putting the hard work of your fellow testers and developers through the vigorous QA grinder (and a sea of broken builds) to insure epic gameplay experiences. Tech savvy and analytically adept; you keep up with the latest technical and industry trends; constantly looking for ways to improve your QA processes; and finding ways to take your team to the next level. You are a data ninja. You know how to collect, analyze and transform data in to an actionable task list. You are a good communicator and can effectively communicate with your team and members of various teams and are not afraid of being vocal about your concerns.
- Positive attitude / Passionate about game development
- Experience and comfort with leading a team (on-site experience as well as off-site experience is ideal)
- MS Word and Excel savvy
- Ability to oversee the creation and execution of test plans
- Bug database experience (JIRA preferred)
- Great Communication skills; You build rapport with teams quickly and solicit feedback in a humble and constructive manner
- Comfort working with a dev team, team leaders, production, and studio leadership
- Game QA experience; have shipped at least one title
- Problem solver, able to identify problems by eliminating and isolating variables
- Experience/Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience working with external partners
- Console testing experience (Xbox One, PS4)
- Experience with the certification process (Xbox One, PS4, Steam)
- Technically capable; with hardware, software, services, and a variety of operating systems.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS