Double Loop Games is looking for an ambitious and innovative Lead Product Manager to help drive the performance of a new F2P mobile title.
WHO WE ARE
We are a well-funded mobile game start-up focused on making delightful, relaxing experiences for the biggest audience in games: people who don’t think of themselves as gamers.
We're building an environment that's transparent, respectful, and family-friendly. Our current team is in California and Oregon, but we're happy to work with people remotely anywhere in the Americas. Diverse candidates encouraged. Kindness expected.
WHO DO WE WANT
Double Loop Games is looking for an ambitious and innovative Lead Product Manager to help drive the performance of a new F2P mobile title. You will work closely with Design, Engineering, Art and Data to define feature requirements, analyze the performance of features, and use these results to guide future game development.
In this role, you will regularly develop feature specs, develop and deploy experiments, interpret data, deliver insights and make actionable recommendations that will shape our games and engage our global audience.
You would be a perfect match for this position if you thrive in a heavily collaborative and iterative environment, you are enthusiastic about leveraging data to drive results and you are excited by the opportunity to make a visible impact on our games.
- Work with the Game Director to define and iterate on the direction and strategy of the game
- Create clear and concise spec documents that can be carried out to full feature completion in collaboration with other disciplines
- Review features, analyze feature performance
- Collaborate with Data, Design, and Engineering to set experimentation plan using a hypothesis-driven approach
- Use live data to tune features in order to maximize performance and create segmented experiences for different user cohorts
- Execute experiments and analyze resulting data to assess individual feature performance
- Define live event calendar strategy, and ensure flawless execution of live events
- Work closely with data, design, and art to design and tune live events
- Analyze live event performance, leverage insights to refine event strategy, and iterate against this process
- Spec and evaluate KPI dashboards
- Identify and define KPIs to measure
- Identify areas of opportunity for improving performance, and help prioritize ideas to impact business goals
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis on market trends
- B.S./B.A. degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- 2+ years in a Senior or Lead Product Manager role on a mobile F2P game, live operated at scale
- Knowledge of Mobile Gaming KPIs and how to measure, chart, and affect them
- Knowledge of or strong interest in learning Feature Design
- Experience with data analysis and large data sets
- Experience speccing and evaluating KPI dashboards
- Experience with using playtest feedback and live player data to re-tune data
- Understanding of A/B testing concepts and terminology
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Design, Engineering, Art, and Data teams
- Strong knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets
- Excellent communication, planning, and organization skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and written
- Conscientious and self-motivated
- Experience working in Github
- Experience managing and mentoring other PMs
- Experience balancing portions of a F2P economy
- A love of relaxing, delightful gameplay, and beautiful worlds filled with both outdoor spaces and intimate village life
- A strong desire to step outside of your comfort zone and learn new things
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
- Full-time role with benefits
- Interesting, highly original work in a small, supportive and well-funded start-up led by two women who are industry veterans
- Flexible working arrangements. Work from home wherever you may be as long as you have a reasonable number of overlapping hours with the pacific time zone (+/- 3 hours for this role) and fast, reliable internet connection