Pixel Dash Studios is seeking an experienced software engineer with a passion for game development, experience shipping games, and the ability to lead the engineering efforts of the project.
We work on both original game development and client projects including mobile, PC, console, and VR. Candidates should have a willingness to work on a variety of different projects, genres, engines, and platforms. You will be expected to deliver flexible, performant, and well designed code for new games and within existing codebases. You will be responsible for software architecture, directing other engineers, and working with art and creative leads to determine appropriate technical direction.
- 6+ years of professional software engineering experience within games industry
- Good understanding of programming in C++ or C#
- Experience working with Unity or Unreal engines
- Strong ability to design and implement game systems
- Natural ability for problem solving without outside direction
- Well organized and can plan tasks for other engineers
- Willingness to work on various projects of different size, genre, engine and platform
- Ability to communicate and work well within an interdisciplinary team