Envar is a growing studio with a solid aim to become THE art and creative development studio in the world.
We are looking for an experienced lead developer with strong C++ and architectural skills to join our small team to help finalize our second mobile game. After this you will be building a development team for our pc/console title. You should already have shipped a few games during your career and been working with Unreal.
You have experience working in bigger organizations on various projects in multicultural teams. You like to try new things and have an experimental mindset, where nothing is impossible. You believe in fast prototyping and effective workflows.
*This is an inhouse position, as such candidates must be able to work in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 4+ years’ experience working with Unreal in video games in a similar role
- Strong C++ and architectural skills
- Experience with implementation in multiple engines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Game Development or similar (Ideal, not required)
- Good people skills and experience managing code/development teams
- Experience with version handling and publishing on Android and iOS
- Lead daily development through hands-on coding and code reviewing
- Develop and implement features and support live operations
- Optimize game performance
- Design and plan architecture, and implement code to enable easy maintenance
- Write tests cases and handle QA
- Recruitment for development team
- Analytics implementation
- Experience with QA automation and engineering
- Experience with web development and different API:s