Proletariat is looking for a Lead Content Designer for Spellbreak, our upcoming multiplayer action-spellcasting game. This role leads and manages the team of designers responsible for the map, quests, storytelling, lore, and content, both in and out of the game.
- Manage and oversee the creation and implementation of content in the game.
- Along with the Content Director, ensure consistent and high-quality content across the entire game.
- Lead and motivate the team of content and map designers and act as an advocate for them to the wider team.
- Mentor and grow the content design team.
- Create goals and workflows with production, engineers, and artists.
- Work with the Design Directors to plan and deliver content in line with the broader vision and goals of the game.
- Give critical feedback to the rest of the team on all aspects of the game.
- 6+ years of experience in game design, with at least 2 years in a management or lead role.
- Shipped at least two titles with a heavy focus on content (RPGs, MMOs, open-world, etc)
- Strong familiarity with modern storytelling, content delivery, and live games and the best practices therein.
- Experience with documentation and production pipelines on medium to large teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong empathy for your coworkers and players.