Koch Media’s Creative Services Team are looking for a talented and creative Junior Video Editor (f/m/d) - Global Marketing with true passion for games, video trailers and capturing to support and push our global marketing campaigns. If you are a video artist, confident at working independently, with a cinematic eye, a fine sense for editing, audio, composition, conception and an almost sixth-sense for trends, then you could be the one we are looking for!
Working on multiple high-profile titles, you will support the Director of Creative Services and his team in creating stunning video assets of all kinds, motion graphics, scripts and many other interesting things for our games. You will take some of the most exciting brands to the next level.
This is a unique opportunity to work in an international, diverse and experienced team, in one of the world‘s most exciting industries. Turn your passion into a profession and become a global team player in Europe‘s No1 publishing partner within the videogames industry. The role is based in our Head Office in Munich, Germany.
- Develop and create trailers and video assets for global campaigns of our games
- Plan, direct, design and produce video content across a range of mediums and platforms
- Define and create the look & feel of video campaigns in close cooperation with your colleagues in Marketing and Creative Services.
- Editing internal videos, such as team content, sizzle reels, presentation clips, etc.
- Team-up with our internal stakeholders (Marketing, PR, Social, etc) and work closely with publishing partners to create brilliant video assets.
- Creation of stunning motion graphics for our video projects
- Design of social media and digital sale promotion video assets
- Versioning and format adaptions of your projects
- Collaborate with external agencies and supervise outsourced video projects
- Have at least 2 years of full-time creative agency/in-house experience
- 2+ years experience in editing, capturing, composing, video production and trailer/ad creation
- Experience in design for both online and offline video assets, motion graphics; ideally game-related
- A portfolio of outstanding creative work
- A fine sense of colour and composition, montage, composition and audio
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop); Fusion and 3D program knowledge an advantage
- Directing experience a bonus (from concepts to final asset)
- Ability to work independently, sometimes to very tight deadlines, with clearly defined goals and to manage your own projects efficiently
- Ability to work collaboratively and value differing perspectives
- Good written and spoken English. German language would be an advantage
- Enthusiasm for the games industry and gaming
- Excellent overview on video trends
What we offer
- Work with an experienced, open-minded team in one of the most dynamic and fast paced industries today
- Colleagues who all share the same passion
- Potential to contribute to both the look and feel of global campaigns
- Exciting and varied everyday work, across many different brands
- Encouragement for your innovative ideas
- Cooperation with international partners, agencies and colleagues around the world.
- Wide range of training and development opportunities as part of our Koch Media Academy
- Company benefits such as employee events, fitness cooperation with Urban Sports, bicycle leasing, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation, company pension plan, free drinks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Opportunity to share your passion for movies and games with colleagues
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Koch Media GmbH - Lochhamer Str. 9 - 82152 Planegg - www.kochmedia.de