The ideal candidate can ensure accurate and timely reporting, recordkeeping, and compliance with company policies and federal/state/local regulations. Must have the demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information, behaving with the highest level of integrity. Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to execute tasks with a high attention to detail are requirements for this role. The applicant must exhibit the skills to collaborate within a team and interact within all levels of the organization. This position reports to the Finance Manager.
Junior accounting responsibilities: (60%)
- Maintain daily AP and AR.
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations.
- Various General Ledger Maintenance Activities.
- Assist in Month End Closings.
- Assist in Year End Schedules and Audits.
Payroll Administrator responsibilities: (40%)
- Payroll administration from start to finish in ADP WorkForce Now.
- Record and reconcile PTO.
- Update Time Sheets.
- Locate and resolve issues.
- Work with HR in maintaining payroll systems.
- Create Payroll reports.
- 0-2+ years in Accounting / Payroll
- GL and Financial Reporting Exposure.
- GAAP Knowledge.
- Quickbooks Experience.
- Microsoft Office Applications Proficient.
- ADP Work Force Now Experience.
- Detail Oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills. Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal