We’re looking for an individual with broad IT experience for which to build a team around. You will be responsible for all IT; from planning out and implementing solutions, to managing said solutions, as well as helpdesk, deployments, and environment monitoring. This will require an individual with broad knowledge and the willingness to learn new technologies. This is not a studio that rests on its laurels, but one that continually pushes on what can be accomplished and improved upon. We will be expecting the same from the individual applying for this position.
Are you technically savvy? Do you have a Zenlike quality to how you handle IT? Can you dive deep on solutions and yet keep your head above water when it comes to leaning new technology? Can you bash and PowerShell in Windows? What about CentOS? Do you question if or why you would even want to do both of those on the same system? If you said yes to even one of those questions then perhaps you’re the ACK the IT department has been waiting for.
What will you be doing? In a word; everything. You will be the Alpha and Omega of all that is IT here at Hardsuit Labs. If that excites you then we want to question your sanity and bring you in for an interview.
- At least 2 years in IT; more is always better
- Hands on experience with multiple technologies and solutions
- Minimum of Windows, Linux; any or ESXi would be great
- Any NAS, SAN, and D2D solutions
- Any core network management; i.e., Cisco, ProCurve, Aruba, Sophos
- AWS and Azure services a big plus but not mandatory
- Windows Domain and GPO management you should be somewhat familiar with
- Exchange and Office 365
- Perforce management
- Jira , Confluence, Fisheye, and Crucible
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Cover Letter