Proletariat is seeking a detail-oriented, effective, and experienced IT Administrator to join our growing team. In this position, you will act as a team of one and use your expertise to monitor, and maintain our IT systems. You will install, configure, service, repair and maintain information technology systems, and you will participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the organization and ensure that system hardware, operating systems, and software systems are fully operational.
- Install, configure, track, and maintain software and hardware systems.
- Maintain user management, provisioning, and access systems.
- Ensure connectivity, performance and security of company Network.
- Monitor and manage technical support inventory and supplies.
- Handle support requests in a timely and accurate manner, understand support problems, and analyze problem data to determine appropriate solutions.
- Workstation setup and configuration
- Assist with development and enhancement of IT systems.
- Recommend process improvements to ensure system reliability, scalability, security, integrity and performance.
- Establish and follow standard operating procedures and service level agreements.
- Manage service and license accounts.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair on equipment.
- Maintain problem and resolution documentation procedures for reference.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of company documents.
- Monitor and report company resource usage.
- Degree in Computer Science or 3+ years of experience in IT administration
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to translate studio needs into technology solutions
- Resourcefulness and creativity to resolve issues
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision, multitask, and contribute to a team environment
- Familiarity with a wide variety of operating systems, primarily Windows, OSX, and Unix systems (Linux, FreeBSD, OpenIndiana)
- Familiarity with networking (PFSense, IPTables, OpenVPN, etc)
- Familiarity with fileshares (ZFS, SMB/CIFS, etc)