Combine your passion for games and talent at Tilting Point! We're seeking a Human Resources & Recruiting Manager to lead the People Operations team for support and growth of our company. You will have ownership over full-cycle recruiting to drive our ability to hire and engage the very best talent and lead the HR team and functions.
Our entrepreneurial, creative and highly skilled team forms the core of Tilting Point. Join our group of passionate people to revolutionize the mobile games industry, right from the heart of New York City. Our team is entering an exciting phase for People Operations. After building our foundation HR strategy and processes, we expanded our team internationally. This role we oversee People Operations and Recruiting for the New York and Barcelona locations.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Craft proactive recruiting and sourcing strategies based on competitive intelligence
- Build partnerships with hiring managers and provide advice and coaching throughout the recruitment process
- Develop networks and our employer brand in social media and presence in the game community locally and nationally
- Lead candidate interviewing, selection, and negotiation
- Negotiate job offers to select candidates in partnership with hiring managers and company leadership
- Balance efficiency with agility in the talent acquisition processes to accommodate our swiftly moving teams and business
- Share your love of games and our industry to connect with others inside and outside our company.
- Drive strategy to align people ops and employee performance to business objectives and mission.
- Identify, adopt, and promote best practices. Develop scalable, relevant, and effective people ops policies and processes
- Own establishment and operation of competitive immigration strategy.
- Partner with senior management to create and implement compensation and incentive plans including industry benchmarking
- Act on current, and implement new, ideas for diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Design and oversee culture and engagement initiatives by translating employee feedback into actionable solutions.
- Oversee compliance with all federal and state employment and labor laws and regulations in partnership with general counsel.
- Develop and mentor People Operations team.
Your XP & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in full cycle game industry Recruiting
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to bring to life our employer value proposition
- Experience screening candidates and ensuring their process is as smooth, efficient and enjoyable as possible
- Strong understanding of various game industry roles and responsibilities with ability to draft compelling and appropriate job ads for each role and audience
- Familiarity with using an ATS, Greenhouse preferred
- Experience obtaining and leveraging competitive intelligence
- Expertise in employment law, best practices, and industry specific standards
- Experience with employment immigration
- Ability to use metrics and analytics to measure People Ops initiatives
- Experience managing and mentoring others
- High emotional intelligence with facilitation and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated eagerness to learn and expand skill set and a positive attitude!
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.