Proletariat is seeking an HR Generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. This individual will apply business knowledge and HR expertise to Proletariat’s overall operations. An HR Generalist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic people skills. You will have excellent negotiation and problem solving tactics, with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with all internal and external HR and benefits-related matters.
- Partner with People Operations team members to develop and evolve employee engagement strategies.
- Collaborate with recruitment on staffing and onboarding processes.
- Assist in coordinating employee development plans and performance management process.
- Participate in developing and implementing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Manage the organization’s Human Resources Information System.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity and employee engagement.
- Assist with expense reporting, invoicing, and payroll.
- 3+ years' experience in HR
- Solid understanding of benefits, payroll, hiring, and HR best practices & regulations
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Proficient with MS Office and G- suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail