EQ-Games (www.eq-games.com) is looking for a mid/senior level Unreal Engine videogame coder to join our team, either on-site or remotely.
We are currently working on a AAA online third person shooter, with very unique tactical elements.
EQ-Games is a well-funded videogame development studio, with a commitment to high quality, technically excellent games that people are proud to put on their resumes!
- Constructing gameplay systems from the ground up
- Debugging and optimizing existing gameplay systems
- Thinking creatively and critically
- Working closely with other coders, artists, and animators to contribute on game architecture and technical design
- Write extensible and easily maintained game code using a combination of blueprints, C++, and GPU-based shader code
- Contribute to the videogame design process, if so desired
Desired Experience/Skills :
- A love for and knowledge of videogames
- Strong experience in Unreal Engine 4 (C++)
- Strong 2D/3D math and/or physics skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members to bring gameplay to life
- BS Computer Science or equivalent professional or hobby experience
- Proactive and motivated to learn and work well within team
- Highly collaborative environment with wide range of expertise.
- An opportunity to work on highly visible, AAA-quality PC, PS5, and Xbox Series S/X games, such as Road Redemption
Job Type: Full-time