As YAGER's Head of Publishing, you will drive our content marketing strategy, PR, branding, exhibitions, and community management efforts. You're creative and able to come up with groundbreaking initiatives that challenge convention towards the goal of building ever stronger relationships with our players and partners. Playing it safe is not in your DNA and you're not afraid to do things not yet tried by others.
You love working with others to design and develop experiences that genuinely engage players and thus provokes conversation and community created content. You have an established network which you'll use to recruit publishing professionals who'll help YAGER reach its strategic goals.
We're looking for an ambitious and creative Head of Publishing to level up our knowledge and expertise.
- Lead and grow a team: lead, retain and hire a highly motivated publishing team dedicated to our players
- Communicate a clear vision for our publishing activities: establish clear direction and maintain a dialogue within your team and others about how this vision is to be achieved
- Set goals: shared goals are an essential part of how we work at YAGER, your job will be to define which goals matter most in order for us to achieve the overall vision
- Create alignment: guide your team and other teams you collaborate with in setting priorities, overcoming obstacles and and executing at a high level
- Measuring Impact: define the right KPIs when setting goals in order to track the performance of our publishing efforts
- Gamer first: you are a gamer and because of that you deeply understand our players and you use that knowledge to enhance their experience with our games.
- Experienced: you have at least 4 years of leadership experience in publishing (content marketing, brand, community).
- Strategic: when it comes to games and media you know the market like the back of your hand. The strategies and tactics you devise bring us directly to our target audience and when we connect with them we speak to them with an authentic voice.
- Tenacious: if you fail at something, which happens when pushing the boundaries, you won't dwell on it, instead you'll recognise it as the learning opportunity it is, adjust and then have another go at it.
- Goal driven: you dedicate time to setting the right SMART goals and help others to also do so. You frequently take measurements to determine if things are really moving in the right direction.
- Innovative and creative: you have your finger on the pulse of the latest trends in gaming, media and entertainment and you help drive our publishing efforts in toward the cutting-edge.
- Can-do: You are positive and focused on finding solutions to deliver your vision to players. You demonstrate a "can-do" attitude.
- Knowledgeable: you know a lot about the ins and outs of game development, agile methodologies and have experience in management by objectives.
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: asap
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance
Occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours
Fresh fruit and vegetables every day
Hot and cold beverages of your choice
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library
Dedicated Talent Development Manager
Participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events
Summer and Christmas Party
Beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
Join our Team!
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, please send us your application using our online form.