If you’re excited about joining the mobile gaming space in marketing, a Growth Marketing Internship at Tilting Point is the perfect step to accelerate your career. As an intern on our User Acquisition (UA) team, you will gain essential experience to kickstart your career in the highly sought and rapidly expanding games industry. In this role, you’ll learn to be the conduit between advertising and return on investment (ROI) while working with the Data, CRM, Product, and other teams to help provide quality growth to our diverse portfolio of games.
Your Future at TPM
- Data analysis and reporting on marketing channels.
- Campaign management, for both direct and non-direct sources.
- Support other marketing functions (art, copywriting, creative analysis, AB testing)
- Collaborate with other internal teams to coordinate UA efforts across all titles in the portfolio, for both soft-launch and live titles.
Your XP & Skills
- We welcome applications from Bachelor’s or Master's graduates for programs in Marketing or Advertising.
- Strong interest in video games with keen awareness of digital, mobile and free-to-play (F2P)
- An analytical and data-focused mindset is a must, with an understanding of revenue and growth.
- Experience with Facebook advertising/Power Editor strongly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills .
- Demonstrated history of handling responsibilities and time management for deadlines.
- Strong interest in mobile marketing/gaming.
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel.
- Fluency in English and interpersonal skills are essential for cultivating external marketing partnerships.
- Self-motivated, highly results-driven, and nimble.
Location: Tilting Point headquarters in New York (Midtown Manhattan). No remote work. Position begins as soon as you are available.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.