Our Growth Marketing Director will lead our UA team to provide our developer partners with the best growth service offering of the market. Driving by excellence, you are tech-savvy and have exceptional analytical skills and strong valuable experience in strategies that attract high value players.
Here you’ll join a team that’s fully committed to our developer partners in supporting their games with first-class services. In this role, you’ll play a critical strategic part in shaping the future of Tilting Point and the future of our developer partners from around the world.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Own our Growth marketing service across a portfolio of awesome games and apps spanning a variety of channels worldwide.
- Maximize ROAS for each game, channel and user cohort, ensuring acquired customers meet objectives for overall revenue and volume.
- Collaborate with creative teams to construct exciting campaigns, landing pages, creative directions, and messaging.
- Work closely with our Data Scientist team to consistently upgrade and enhance our User Acquisition Tech.
- Build and groom our Growth marketing team successfully.
- Help Tilting Point becoming a beacon of Growth Marketing excellence on the mobile apps market.
Your XP & Skills
- Positive attitude, passion for games, and a love for problem solving.
- 5+ years of mobile experience managing mobile performance-based user acquisition campaigns.
- Highly analytical, with deep understanding of cohort analysis and customer acquisition metrics including LTV, CPC, CPA, and payback period.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and creative, copy, and landing page development.
- Excellent communication skills to develop strong relationships with creative partners.
- Has built a team of successful people.
- Excited to work in a lean, small team environment working with the world’s leading developers.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. All submissions are confidential.
*Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.*
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.