Have you ever wanted to be at the heart of a design team at the forefront of building revolutionary amusement games and video casino games? Do you want to have a lead role in determining how the final game looks, feels and interacts with players? Are you good at solving complex problems and developing long-term solutions for game environments? If so, Incredible Technologies may have the position for you. We are looking for a talented individual to help evolve our 3D graphics engine, pipelines, and tools, for our video slot games.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with complex 3D graphics mathematics and APIs
• Write efficient, solid, software to evolve our 3D graphics engines, pipelines and tools
• Understand and support existing code bases
• Recognize and understand the graphics needs of our various game studios and be able to put together plans to meet these needs
• Provide clear and honest status to department heads as projects progress
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Highly motivated, self-starter, creative thinker
• Exercise great communication skills, as well as be organized and helpful
• Capable of working in a team environment
• Exhibit extraordinary debugging skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics, and/or equivalent work experience required
• At least 3 years of software development experience with a primary focus on 3D graphics
• Experience in 3D graphics environments.
• Understanding of multi-tasking game and system architecture.
• Strong Java skills including Swing and JavaFX.
• Strong C/C++Experience.
• Knowledge of OpenGL
• Vertex and pixel shader programming in GLSL
• Understanding of Object Oriented programming
• C# a plus
Why Should You Join the IT Team?
• We are award winning…. our most recent accolade was the 2018 Top Workplace Award by The Chicago Tribune for promoting a healthy workplace culture
• Prefer jeans to suits? We have a casual dress workplace which occasionally includes a fun pajama day!
• Do you believe in doing good? We hold several annual employee sponsored charity events to support deserving organizations.
• Our people are our most important asset…we foster a friendly workplace atmosphere and encourage employees to connect with one another through fun, themed on and off site events including making use of our employee lounge area where one can enjoy a puzzle, ping-pong, billiards or foosball
• Like to eat? We do 🙂 We offer fruit and snack days, free coffee, pizza days, an annual Thanksgiving luncheon and so much more!
• “Cel-e-brate good times, come on!” We like to party 🙂 We have an annual holiday party, we celebrate employee birthdays and we celebrate summer every year with an annual movie night and fall with an annual taffy apple day!
• And as if that’s all not enough…we offer a tremendously comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, DCA/FSA, tuition assistance, flexible work hours and paid time off