Proletariat is seeking a Graphics Engineer to join the team on our newest game in development, Spellbreak. This individual will work with engineers and artists to deliver high quality visuals at smooth framerates in Unreal Engine 4. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, with experience building highly-polished products for demanding audiences.
- Work with designers, animators, artists and other engineers on the implementation of new rendering and animation features.
- Profile and optimize the rendering, lighting and shading components of a game engine.
- Design, implement, and maintain advanced graphics technology.
- Research cutting edge rendering techniques and algorithms, and drive the adoption and implementation of them on the team.
- 3+ years of experience in game development.
- Experience with C/C++
- At least 2 years of experience working on graphics systems
- Solid understanding of 3D math fundamentals.
- Expertise in GPU hardware architecture, graphics APIs, and shading languages.
- Solid knowledge of CPU and GPU performance characteristics and optimization techniques.
- Experience with modern 3D graphics engines, including writing shaders and working with artists.
- Strong knowledge of DirectX 11/12, OpenGL, Vulkan, or Metal.
- Deep experience with graphics performance profiling and optimization.
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Shipped real-time 3D PC/Console titles.
- Experience with the Haxe programming language.
- Knowledge of high-level languages (e.g. Go, Java, C#…)