Global Games Account Director
Lionbridge Technologies is looking for a Global Games Account Director to expand our presence in the Games market and to work within our Global sales team. The ideal candidate will be from the Games industry, have knowledge of testing, localization, and support of games. This individual must be a customer-first sales person, with a strong sense of urgency and proactivity, who will constantly strive to ensure their accounts are not just satisfied, but eager to work with Lionbridge. We love games, and you should too. Come help us help our partners make the best games in the industry!
This position is located in the Seattle area.
What you will do:
- Primarily to maintain and grow business with existing games publishing and developing partners.
- Represent Lionbridge’s breadth of services and expertise in the marketplace
- Closing sales and exceeding sales targets
- Identify and pursue additional service line opportunities
- Set up and maintain regular client meetings to maintain and improve relationships with key stake holders
- Manage opportunities and produce proposals and/or quotations in close collaboration with the Operations and Solutions Architect Teams
- Input all sales activities, opportunity pipelines, and contact information on a regular basis into Salesforce CRM
- Support Senior Management and counterparts to contribute as part of the Games Sales Team
- Attendance at Trade Shows as required
- Travel as required
To be successful you will have:
- Sales experience in the video games industry at least 5 years
- Knowledge of games development from a high-level standpoint, including testing, localization, and player support.
- Ability to creatively and proactively meet and exceed account sales targets.
- Ability to forecast and manage pipeline.
- Ability to prospect and establish new client relationships and network within an organization.
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, and able to proactively work on own initiative
- Experience of working from home is desirable
- Experience of working within a “remote” team environment
- RFP / RFI response management
- 10+ years strongly preferred
What you can expect:
- Opportunity to work with a fast-growing global leader in Games services.
- Access to the latest gaming technology
- Opportunity to help us build the best global testing organization
- Work in a creative team and friendly environment.
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment- Lionbridge has offices in over 20 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles.
Lionbridge Gaming is a global team helping developers, publishers, and platform-holders complete thousands of projects on time and on budget, through all stages of development. We provide Localization, QA, Audio/Dubbing and Player Support/Community Management. Big or small. Leader or challenger. East or West. We can help.
Location: Seattle, WA Area (home-based office role)
Reports to: Vice President of Sales (Games Division)