Earn while you learn the mobile gaming industry with Yodo1
Location: Remote from Anywhere
Curious about the future of the gaming industry? How about being a part of it?
You can kickstart your career in gaming now with a remote earning opportunity that will teach you the essentials of the massive and fast-growing mobile gaming industry.
All you need is an interest in gaming and sales. No professional, technical, or gaming background is required; we will teach you everything you need to know to succeed.
Yodo1 is a gametech company dedicated to one goal: giving developers the tools to turn their games into scalable businesses. After successfully publishing top-grossing titles such as Crossy Roads or Transformers: Earth Wars, Yodo1 turned its focus to building products to support mobile game studios around the globe.
Today, our leading Managed Ad Services (MAS) platform is helping nearly one thousand developers improve their monetization. Our singular focus for 2021 is rapidly scaling up this user base and turning passion into livelihood for many thousands more.
See it for yourself in this 5-minute video: bit.ly/yodo1MAS
What we offer:
As a Games Growth Specialist, you work with our dynamic and proactive global sales team, learn from our sales and monetization professionals, and talk with game developers around the world.
This is a commission-based paid internship opportunity. We offer flexible work hours and the ability to work from anywhere, as well as eligibility for promotion to a full-time position after completing your first three months.
- Learning gaming industry essentials, including how games monetize, and gaining the sales skills needed to succeed;
- Connecting with mobile game developers and sharing how Yodo1 can bring more value to their titles;
- Helping developers set up and start using our MAS platform to increase their revenue—earning a commission with every deal closed;
- Building long-term relationships with game studios, learning and understanding their needs, and working with our Operations and Customer Success teams to better fulfill them.
- Interest in sales and a passion for learning;
- Your own laptop and a good internet connection for live calls;
- English communication is a must; second languages are a big plus.
How it works
- Enroll in and complete the MAS BD Certification Course
- Interview with our team
- Begin your internship and earn while you learn; promotion opportunities after three months
No previous experience required, no technical background needed;
What are you waiting for?