In addition to technology deployment, you have a high understanding of the overall game design, and you play a key role in verifying and upgrading game design through continuous prototyping.
In addition to code design, the most important aspect is the ability to share the progress of the project work.
It's an open-minded way of giving and receiving feedback on the work and bringing together various perspectives.
Looking for experienced senior game clients who need to be strong-willed, solution-centric, and familiar with team play to develop great games.
We're looking for top-level clients with a global service goal.
With pride and responsibility as a member to make the best game, I hope you know what quality-oriented products mean.
- Design code to run and control games, integrate and coordinate existing libraries, and create custom code.
- Demonstrate game design by prototyping game mechanics and improving on those mechanics.
- Develop tools and workflows for game creation.
- Write code so that millions of users don't have trouble using it. [Requirements] - Highly experienced and understand C/C++/C#
- Those who have a broad understanding of various areas of game technology (gameplay, graphics, AI, tools, etc.)
- Experience producing and launching a game from beginning to end
- Someone who can design new code while quickly acquiring existing code
- Someone who has experience in developing multiplayer games
- Have a great experience with debugging using tools
- You have a passion for creating the highest quality games [Preference] - Experience in graphics optimization of games on various mobile devices.
- Experience in launching PC/mobile/console games using commercial engines such as Unity and Unreal4.
- OpenGL (ES) / Metal / Vulkan experience holder