SuperTeam Games is a Remote-First Company. All roles, unless specified, can be performed remotely within normal or pre-approved business hours (Pacific Time Zone).
About SuperTeam Games:
SuperTeam Games is creating a new breed of Sports Games that are fast, fun, easy to play, and offer a fresh take on the genre.
About the Role:
Are you self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude and a passion for games? Do you want to take your career to the next level and work on products where your contribution truly matters? We are looking for a Gameplay Engineer to help architect and build our Sports Games. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining frameworks including our Animation and Audio systems, optimizing our Networking code and developing Platform specific functionality.
A day in the life of the Gameplay Engineer
- Plan, design and implement high-quality game features working as part of the wider studio team.
- Translate design specification into functional game features.
- Quickly create and iterate on prototypes to prove out functionality.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- 5 years experience with Unity3D
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Strong 3D math skills
- Experience working with game assets (animations, audio, meshes, materials, prefabs, etc.)
- Experience profiling and optimizing game and rendering performance (CPU and GPU)
- Experience shipping games on PC, Console and Mobile is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and a great team work ethic.
Perks & Benefits:
- Remote-First Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for Primary Holder
- Choose Your Own Equipment
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy
- Paid Holidays and Observances