Prototyping and implementation of gameplay elements.
- At least 2 years of experience in Game Development.
- At least 1 year of experience using Unity3D.
- Very good knowledge of C# and object oriented programming.
- Very good math and physics skills.
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of design patterns.
- Ability to write clean, reusable code.
Good to have:
- Performance and optimization skills.
- Any shipped title experience (private or commercial projects).
Must be willing to complete a test.