We are looking for a game programmer to join our small but creative team of developers. We are starting a new project inspired by games such as: Zelda Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine and Mario Odyssey just to mention a few. The talented programmer (you) will have the opportunity to work on this project beginning from scratch.
At the moment while the project starts taking shape, the game programmer position is on a part time basis with the chance to become full-time contract work when the project dictates it.
The ideal candidate needs to be familiar with the following criteria in order to be considered for this position:
- Has prior development knowledge working in a similar genre (action-adventure games, platformer).
- C# language
- Great knowledge of the Unity engine.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English (Spanish is an option too.)
Nice to have but not required:
- Knowledge developing AI for enemies and bosses.
- Knowledge using Playmaker.
In order to be considered for this position you most send a link to your portfolio containing either videos that showcase your work or downloadable content.
Thank you and we hope to hear very soon from you!
The Bad Tomato Game's team.