Job location: Online and/or New York City, NY, USA
CITISPIRE is looking for game programmers to develop online games with a team of architects and digital designers.
Candidate must have practical experience in the following:
- Game development
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or comparable work experience
- Modelling and animate 3D assets, code interactive logic.
- Gaming visualization. (rendering, interface design, character development)
- Problem solving in multiple programming languages including Blueprint, C++, and Python
- Server settings and real-time networked features (i.e., synchronous multiplayer games), and adapting to multiple platforms and environments: Steam, AR, VR, etc
- Comprehensive experience programming in Unreal Engine 4 including Network Gameplay set up with a dedicated server
- Ability to configure and build out gaming infrastructure including server set up, VPN & network security
- Performance optimizations
- Technical project leadership, project control and coordination.
What we offer:
- A creative and multidisciplinary working atmosphere.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Excellent opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
CITISPIRE integrates technology and design to create sustainable environments that privilege trust, community, and nature. We apply smart solutions at all scales - designing and developing products, buildings, cities, and experiences.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume, examples of your works and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org