Talofa is seeking a Producer to join the team for our new social running game in development. This individual will work with the product team to lead and manage the production pipeline. We are looking for someone who is excited to build a world-scale running game on a new platform with us!
- Work with the team leadership and external publishers to define the operational properties of project development, including development processes, production planning, status reporting, risk management, and resource management.
- Ensure timely delivery of milestones while safeguarding quality of work in accordance with pre-defined project schedule
- Own the day-to-day planning, tasking, and tracking of multiple features.
- Drive the creation, estimation, and tracking of epics, tasks, sub-tasks, and bugs.
- Develop and maintain project schedules for all functional areas of development
- Work with QA to triage game issues and drive updates to the game service.
- Shipped at least one game and/or been involved with one project through a complete development cycle ideally on the mobile platform.
- Demonstrate exceptional organization, communication, and management skills.
- Experience analyzing product requirements and defining technical requirements, features and tasks.
- Experience in Jira/Confluence and Agile Frameworks.
- Experience using Unity is a plus.
- A love for running or gamified fitness products
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance!
- 401K Matching
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Permanent Remote Work
We’re all family here! Our website: talofagames.com
What we're looking for:
We're huge gamers and fitness geeks! That said, we'd love to work with someone who has worked on a mobile game (a plus) and loves working on innovative and experimental gameplay. Being passionate about the intersection of fitness and games is also a plus!
Many of the people on our team are fitness and gaming enthusiasts! Together, we’ve created independent games for the last 10 years with over 9.1 million downloads on the Apple App and Google Play Stores. We’re now working in the augmented reality and fitness intersection and are award winning developers who won the grand prize in the Niantic Beyond Reality Contest. This is a first of its kind social running game and we’re excited to be working together on it!