POSITION : Game Developer C++ / UE4
CONTRACT : Permanent Contract or Freelance
SALARY : 70k - 90k $CAD.
AVAILABILITY: February 2021.
LOCATION : Montreal, Canada. Remote WFH is possible from abroad.
LANGUAGE : French or English.
Mad Hounds is a indie studio based in Montreal created by professionals from videogame AAA industry. We've worked on successful franchises such as The Division, Watch Dogs, Dead by Daylight, The Crew, and Deus Ex. We aspire to create ambitious multiplayer games that leave players a wide degree of freedom.
Friendly environment, we offer you the possibility to evolve in a young and passionate studio.
Mad Hounds is a small team, you will have the opportunity to work on multiple programming areas (Gameplay, Engine, UI, Backend, ...) and you will have a direct impact on the quality of the game that we will put in our players hands.
We are looking for several C++ developers with at least a first professional experience as a game developer. This offer is for a permanent contract, but we're also open to freelancers.
In this role, you will:
- Implement and maintain game systems.
- Understand the existing code architecture and propose improvements.
- Collaborate with various teams in order to ensure the game quality.
- Fix gameplay bugs.
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years+ of experience in C++ programming.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4, professionnal or through significant projets.
Nice to have:
- Experience developing games professionally.
- Experience working on multiplayer game.
- Flexible schedules.
- Health insurance to all employees.
- 3 weeks of time off minimum.
- Employees can work from home (even after the covid situation).
- Fair compensation and bonuses.
Please send your CV, and any relevant informations (portfolio, website, etc...) at email@example.com