What’s our story?
Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, our employees from over 40 different nations work together to create high-quality casual games driven by engaging stories at the core of the experience.
At Wooga, we believe that to make outstanding games you must not only love what you do, you must be part of a team with other experts who share your passion for excellence. We are very proud of the professional and creative environment we have established here and we are confident it will inspire you to do amazing things!
Will you be a part of our story?
We are looking for an experienced Game Designer to be responsible for economy management, new features, and to help support the content creation team for our most successful game: June's Journey.
What will you do?
- Work on a hidden object game with millions of players
- Provide estimates for the economic/system impact of new features
- Leverage your data-driven mindset to ensure that our players have engaging, long-lasting and fun experiences
- Create economy models and tools that accommodate new feature creation
- Collaborate closely with product managers, developers and artists to create and balance new features for our most engaged players
- Remain current on the hidden object game market and competitive titles
Who are you?
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of relevant professional and live-ops experience and you understand what it takes to deliver regular content and features
- You have set up and expanded a game economy to support expanded feature sets
- You love data (SQL skills a plus!) and dream of perfectly balanced spreadsheets
- You are an excellent communicator (in English). You can visualize and present ideas in a clear and comprehensive way using spreadsheets, Google Slides, and more
- You have experience with monetization design, and working on systems that drive a variety of KPIs
- You have analytical capabilities and a sense of game pacing and balancing
- You are a well rounded designer who can work efficiently and manage your time
- You are constantly trying to improve your skills and are willing to accept and provide constructive criticism
- We need you to be an excellent team player, who fits into our multinational and über-friendly team of highly-motivated professionals
Why will you love working at Wooga?
- We will give you the creative freedom to create a fantastic gameplay experience for millions of enthusiastic players
- We provide extensive relocation and visa support for you and your loved ones. We want to make your move to Berlin as smooth as possible
- All employees receive a significant education budget, and extra days off, to attend conferences and expand your knowledge and skills.
- We have regular meetups, workshops, brown bag lunches with industry experts, cross-discipline training sessions, and more!
- We offer a unique office space, with sleeping pods and lounges, console games, and a full kitchen with as much coffee, free drinks, fruit, and snacks as you can handle
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!