We are looking for a well-rounded and self-motivated Engineer to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone who already has several years of experience under their belt and is ready to come in and make a direct impact on our projects.
Cross-functional engineer. Working with other Hardsuit Labs programmers, your knowledge of console programming will fuse with your intense pursuit of new technologies to create and implement builds, features and components. Teamwork is key here and you must love working in a team fostered environment.
Our environment is highly collaborative and team oriented. You will work closely with UI, level designers, animators, and other members of our content team to develop new features and components. The ideal candidate has a long-standing passion for playing games, a strong aptitude for critical thinking and analysis, and demonstrated game programming experience in the personal, educational, or professional arena.
- 3+ years professional C/C++ programming
- A self‐motivated and problem solver with excellent debugging skills
- Proactive and effective communicator that works well with team members
- A deep passion and enthusiasm for making great games
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with console programming