WHO WE ARE
Paidia is an innovation company at the nexus of gaming, technology and media. Our mission is to build a safe gaming community for women and allies to engage, empower, connect, learn and play. The company is led by industry experts who are motivated to provide sophisticated solutions that encourage positive voices within the community.
We are pioneering complete gaming connectivity by offering a fully integrated system, PaidaPassage+:
> A PORTAL that brings the entire world of gaming into one platform, and seamlessly combines community, content, tournaments, gameplay and rewards.
> LIVE & ON-DEMAND CLASSES for members that match their goals, experience level and schedule. No marks, just fun : )
> HARDWARE & PERIPHERALS available with a monthly subscription, creating a simple and affordable solution for members to build their gaming community.
We are building an inclusive and supportive community that feels safe for everyone, no matter your gender. We are looking for individuals who love gaming as much as we do and share our mission to join our team.
Paidia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We especially encourage applications from members of equity seeking groups, and welcome candidates of all genders, races, ethnicities, religions, ages, and sexual orientations, as well as people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our team.
Paidia’s Director of Digital and Platform is a key member of the leadership team and oversees all aspects of digital products, social media, and platform experience. The Director of Digital and Platform oversees all social accounts and creates content directed at Paidia’s target demographic of young female gamers. They partner with the CMO and Senior Developer to ensure marketing efforts and platform changes are designed to serve our audience. Our ideal candidate will bring a passion for gaming as well as data-backed insights into community trends. The Director of Digital and Platform understands Paidia’s demographic and creates engaging social content to reach them on relevant platforms, like Twitch, Discord, TickTock, Instagram, and Twitter. They are equally comfortable reviewing backend analytics to evaluate the performance of content as they are creating and promoting it. The Director of Digital and Platform is a strategic and tactical partner who lives for ideation, has a proven track record in product stewardship, and has the skills to execute seamlessly on the concepts they introduce. As a relationship person, the Director of Digital and Platform establishes and maintains synergistic partnerships with industry leaders and influencers. They are responsible for representing Paidia’s brand online and delight in engaging with its growing audience.
Social Media Management
- Plan and oversee all activity on Paidia social media channels
- Grow Paidia’s audience through strategic posts and partnerships
- Create engaging content to reach a gaming audience and review performance data to evaluate success and inform strategy
- Research emerging platforms attracting gamers and create a unique content strategy for each channel Paidia occupies
- Monitor activity on social accounts and uphold Paidia’s promise of creating a safe and supportive community
- Responsible for ensuring a seamless customer experience at each touchpoint, from awareness-building on social media to member support enquiries and off-boarding
- Understands the customer and champions a world-class customer experience throughout company goal-setting and product road mapping activities
- Leads technical team and oversees development cycles
- Partners with the leadership team to ensure the customer experience is consistent across platform, branding, and social channels
- Articulate the Paidia customer journey and understand acquisition, engagement, and retention metrics
- Partners with leadership to achieve results for the customer, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing the needs of the group over those of the individual
- Identifies strategic partnerships internally and leverages the skills of team members to achieve platform goals
- Fosters relationships with influencers and brand partners on social platforms
- Manages performance of product team, clearly establishing goals and supporting their progress toward reaching them
- 5+ years experience managing social media and/or member platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, or related fields
- Deep understanding of social analytics and comfortable reporting on findings and responding to them with an actionable plan
- Simultaneously able to deep dive, obtain relevant data, and analyze it effectively
- Passion for diversity and inclusion, especially as it relates to removing barriers for women and girls
- Strong people management skills and ability to effectively lead and train others
- Proven ability to collaborate with leaders to reach organizational goals
- Self-identified gamer with a passion for community-building
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A default to curiosity, creativity, and thinking outside the box to solve challenges and allow for growth
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment and eager to jump into startup life
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $90,000.00-$115,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Social media management: 5 years (preferred)
- Team management: 3 years (preferred)
- Gaming industry: 2 years (preferred)