We're looking for a free-to-play games marketing expert with unique, incisive, and creative solutions. This is not a role for just a good marketing person. This role requires a minimum of 8 years in the games industry including recent experience on at least one commercially successful free-to-play mobile game title.
The right marketer for this role is ready to blast off and make a major impact on both our company and their career acceleration. Have you got what it takes to make an impact?
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Own global marketing strategies and marketing plan execution for great Tilting Point products.
- Create and deliver world-class marketing programs across a variety of product platforms worldwide.
- Collaborate with others to assemble the right vision, message, and supportive materials for Tilting Point products.
- Own creative branding, outward messaging, communication of consumer value propositions, and diagnostics from product analytics in partnership with other leaders.
- Monitor and provide competitive analyses of products and companies.
- Work closely with our developer partners to better understand, then integrate into the marketing strategy, the special, salient points of each title, and how those when presented will resonate with the targeted players.
- Lead online social media engagements and community management and help grow the team for increased expertise.
- Own and operate the Tilting Point website, which includes communicating with our player base and growing list of interested parties.
- Hire and manage the outside creative and PR resources necessary to perform many required deliverables.
- Hire, develop, lead and manage other marketers as needed.
Your Skills & XP
- Track record for successfully building and managing both small and large scale interactive entertainment property launches.
- History of convincing senior management to embrace highly leveraged and expensive marketing campaigns.
- Experience in making precise choices on the professionalism of external creative agencies and internal subordinate management.
- Ability to find workable solutions to intricate marketing issues where none previously existed.
- Ability to persuasively communicate company vision and marketing campaign status to external sources, including development partners, investors, and the journalistic community at large.
- Qualitative research instincts with a record of achievement.
- Understanding of product motivations that govern consumer purchase choices.
- While not needing to be a gamer’s gamer, having a strong enough interest in high-quality games which provides instincts and perspective to both the staff and interactions with product teams.
- A traceable record of instilling confidence and gaining respect from third party development teams.
Location: New York, New York (Midtown East/Grand Central)
Interested? We would love to hear from you. All submissions are confidential.
Head of Talent
*Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.*
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.