Proletariat is seeking candidates to join the Publishing team as a Digital Marketing Manager to help develop and execute strategic social media and other digital campaigns for our marketing efforts. As a member of our growing Marketing team, this position will work closely with our Global Marketing Lead and other team members to build and execute initiatives that will engage the Spellbreak fan base, acquire new players, and enhance our brand personality. You will partner across our Publishing and Development teams to drive projects across all digital channels including social media, web, email, video, paid media, and creative development.
The ideal candidate is passionate about brand and social media marketing and being part of a growing marketing team at a fast-growth company. You understand the entire consumer journey and are able to work collaboratively across teams to get work done. The ability to take creative ideas and turn them into effective campaigns that inspire our fans will be essential to the success of this position.
Please be sure to provide a link to a portfolio that displays your best written or visual campaigns.
- Help create and execute social media and other digital marketing strategies.
- Help define audience segmentations and ensure consistency of brand on all of the studio’s digital marketing platforms, elevating our presence on social media, video, paid media, email, web, etc.
- Continuously stay informed of platform performance and audience sentiment/behavior to optimize channels and campaigns based on learnings and knowledge of best practices.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to create shareable written and visual content to enhance our brand and promote our products.
- Shepherd potential players through the marketing funnel toward meaningful goal points with our products (consideration, adoption, etc.).
- Inform the team on industry trends and new strategies and tactics being employed in digital marketing.
- Other marketing related tasks as necessary. This is a cross functional team and everyone contributes in their areas of competency when needed.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in digital/social media marketing/communications or a related field with the ability to demonstrate prior successes and a content portfolio
- Top-notch communication skills, including sharp copywriting
- A data-driven mindset informed by well-honed intuition
- Experience developing, executing, and analyzing social media/digital marketing campaigns in the owned, paid, and earned media realms
- A passion for and understanding of the fundamentals of digital marketing
- Experience with media platforms for content scheduling, monitoring, and engagement (Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Buffer, Facebook, Instagram, Imgur, etc.)
- Experience in the game industry and passion for gaming a plus
- Familiarity with Twitch and live streaming
- While we have a Creative Services team, we all contribute to content development to some degree, so demonstrable proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and keen visual intelligence are important.
- Experience creating a variety of visual content, including video and animated gifs is a plus