The primary responsibility of the Design Team Lead is to drive gameplay vision for a collection of live online casino game web applications. This position is a foundational part of a rapidly growing team and plays a key leadership role in the end-to-end product development process. The ideal candidate is a seasoned, creative individual with design experience in the casino live gaming industry. This senior level position will lead, manage, and mentor a team of junior to senior-level designers.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Proof of authorization to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any certification or license, as required by law or policy.
- 5+ years of experience in:
- A senior design role, either in user experience or game design.
- Traditional PC, console, or mobile development.
- Demonstrated experience in
- Shipping products on any platform (mobile, desktop, console).
- Leading a team with at least two direct reports.
- 3D design tools such as Blender, 3D Studio Max, Maya or equivalent
- designing for frameworks such as React Native
- Working knowledge of
- Audio Video tools such as Adobe Premiere or After Effects, Davinci Studio, Avid, etc.
- Unreal Engine, Unity, or equivalent game engine
- User research process and methodologies
- Experience in the gaming and technical industries preferred.
- Experience in an agile environment preferred.
- Experience with Jira preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in spoken and written form.