Proletariat is seeking a Data Analyst to join the team for our newest game in development, Spellbreak. The individual will partner with the product and design teams, analyzing data to inform decisions on future game feature opportunities. Through creative analysis of player behavioral data they will help prioritize feature opportunities and optimize new solutions.
- Partner with the Product & Design teams to generate hypotheses about how to improve our games.
- Confirm or deny hypotheses around player behavior through database queries and related analysis to inform our design roadmap.
- Creates statistical models and business dashboards that can be used, repurposed and scaled to understand game design, system performance and key business behaviors, such as player engagement and retention.
- Drive new key business health metrics that help us better understand our players.
- Drive Proletariat’s experimentation culture and the process by which we learn about our players’ goals and needs.
- Collaborate with software and database engineers to ensure analytics infrastructure supports Proletariat’s analytical needs.
- Develops materials to explain project findings across the wider organization.
- 3+ years of experience analyzing large-scale consumer behavior data.
- Expertise with SQL or other database querying language required (with at least a willingness to learn SQL very quickly).
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques, languages, visualization tools, software and systems such as SAS, R, Matlab, Python, SPSS, Tableau preferred.
- Experience with statistical modeling / machine learning and parameters that affect their performance preferred
- Familiarity with data warehousing best practices preferred
- Passion for gaming preferred