We’re looking for a passionate and talented game designer to join our mobile game studio. You would be in charge of:
New game ideas and prototyping
- Work on new game ideas, work with other game designers on improving/finalizing their ideas.
- Have a good knowledge on what games are on the market, what new idea could bring something new.
- Transform high-level ideas into accurate, intelligible, and quantified specifications.
- Select ideas that would benefit from a prototype and work with the prototyping team to constantly create new prototypes.
- Act as product owner for the games in production, follow up with the team and project manager on the progress and respect of defined specifications.
- Make decisions on design choices and problematics that occur during production.
- Oversee the game mechanics, data, economy and progression.
- Constantly improve the overall creativity, inspire passion to the other team members.
- You have a chance to work on multiple games, define the roadmap of future games to create.
- You have a chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- We offer lunch to all members.
- We provide attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment.
- We provide open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered.
- You have training and career development opportunities.
- We support work permit, working visa for foreign staff members.
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year.
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination and health insurance.
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Free drinks, free Gym
- In-house classes: Kick-boxing, BJJ, Yoga, Zumba
- Salary range: Depending on experience and portfolio
- Eager for a strong experience in the mobile game industry.
- Be creative, imaginative and original.
- Good knowledge of relevant game mechanisms and Mobile game market.
- Strong affinity and passion for games, especially Mobile games.
- Strong analytical and critical skills, know why and idea or a game is good or not and what can be changed to make it better.
- Good communication and very good knowledge of English, spoken and written.
- Ability to rapidly create coherent design mockups.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly.
- Previous experience working on any aspect of mobile games.
- Familiarity with any creation software and any game engine (Photoshop, any 3D software, Unity, etc).
- Native English speakers and/or foreigners are preferred.