We are fintech builders backed by venture capital, united by a passion for learning and problem-solving, and moved to build truly novel experiences for our players in the financial gamescape. Our culture is built around empathy — for each other and our players and passion for financial literacy — for the universal power to master money. If you want to be empowered to bring financial gaming to the underserved and create games that captivate, join our team.
If we are not conveying the power of financial literacy while having fun doing it, we are not doing our job.
So if building fresh user experiences and innovative gameplay is what you are all about, we’d love to connect with you!
- Write game systems, gameplay mechanics, UI and graphics code in Unity
- Optimize various parts of the game
- Work with designers, artists and other engineers to build out major parts of the game
- Backend: Python 3.6, Flask, PostgreSQL, Redis, Caddy, Docker
- Frontend: Unity 2018.3 , scripting runtime: .NET 4,x Equivalent, up to C# 6, .NET 4.6 libraries.
- Scripting backend: Mono
- Able to write and maintain entire game systems
- Able to write performant, bug-free code for mobile platforms
- Pluses – Experience with asset bundles and automated testing
- Requirement: must have shipped multiple games as a lead programmer or CTO
- Frequent communicator
- Codes defensively and tests his/her work a lot
- Thinks deeply about player value
- Empathetic towards upstream and downstream departments in the team
- Understands group dynamics and building something as part of a small team
- Likes big questions and drawing connections between two opposing ideas
The Company and Compensation
- Office downtown with a view of ladybird lake
- Gym access
- Parking garage access
- Kitchen full of snacks, coffee, and a drink fridge called the fridge of dreams
- Frequent lunch n’ learns and opportunities to network
- Salary and Equity