We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to join our team. You will be working on our new project, helping to build it from the ground up. If you are a visionary creative leader who likes to be hands on and work alongside your team, we want to hear from you.
- Maintain and champion the project vision.
- Communicate and interpret the Pillars of the project to the team.
- Build a team that you will lead through the creative process.
- Lead, motivate and develop the design team.
- Generate and document gameplay concepts and goals, working with designers to refine and implement.
- Manage the creative process from inception to launch and translate design objectives into engaging player experiences.
- Provide design leadership across disciplines and provide daily design direction to the team.
- Clearly communicate the gameplay goals of the project to the entire team.
- Constantly evaluate the state of the project in relation to those goals and pillars and adjust priorities as necessary.
- Provide direction to the production team.
- At least seven years of experience in design roles.
- At least three cradle-to-grave shipped titles in a design role (with at least one in a leadership role).
- Strong, proven leadership skills and highly developed interpersonal skills to lead and manage a team.
- Proven mentorship, coaching, and feedback skills, including employee engagement, development, performance and team-building.
- Detail oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines at once.
- Able to present design vision and philosophy to stakeholders.
- Experience working on projects that combine big-picture thinking, client needs, and industry best practices.
- Excellent overall communication and documentation skills.
- Production or Project Management experience.
- Experience with developing and fostering publisher relationships.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Must be willing to complete a test.