Founded in 2016, Chance6 Studios is an independent game development studio focused on the passionate creation of player-focused titles. Community engagement and the ability to integrate player feedback has driven our tiny team's flagship title COLINA: Legacy to an 88% positive Steam user rating, paving the way for the 2019 mobile and console release.
At Chance6 Studios, we are a small, transparent, ambitious, and passionate team and we’re seeking humble, enterprising, ardent, and intelligent people that can bring value to our team.
As the Creative Development Director, you help shape the vision and guide development for all projects at the studio. You build, guide, and manage a team from the ground up, help create the infrastructure to launch, and scale accordingly to growth. You help define the player experience end-to-end. Lastly you spearhead the creative development, advocate for players, and carry the creative vision through each project's life.
You’re here because you are…
- A True Entrepreneurial Spirit – You’re comfortable with the unknown and able to forge your own path to a solution
- A Self-Starter – You're Motivated, driven, and action oriented, without the need for constant direction.
- An Autodidact– You’re capable of noticing the gaps in your knowledge and finding ways to fill them.
- A Polymath – You view art as art; regardless of whether it’s music, graphics, animation, music, or cinematography, you’re capable of viewing it holistically.
- An Effective Communicator – You deliver information, ideas, and news more efficiently than Amazon
- A Mentor – You lead by example and value collaboration over command
Some of your tasks might include…
- Creating engaging game content and the related development road map
- Being the voice of the creative development team to production and administration
- Guiding Narrative, Character Development, and Audio Design
- Ensuring Effective Resource Management and Budget Planning
- Building, Cultivating, and leading the best, brightest, and most talented group of artists, agencies, and freelancers to bring our projects to life
- Defining New and Existing Game Features and Improvements based on internal feedback and user testing
Free-to-Play, MOBA, or TCG/CCG experience heavily preferred.
Got what it takes? Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com -- The best way to get our attention is a well written introduction and why you kick ass!