You would be prototyping and implementing game systems and features for RPGs.
- Designing, implementing, and supporting real-time multiplayer network systems.
- Producing production-quality clean code in C#.
- Facilitating and performing code reviews with team members.
- Keeping up to date with technological developments and advancements.
- Optimizing and debugging on multiple platforms such as Xbox, PlayStation, PC, etc.
- Providing technical leadership in areas of specialization and assisting other engineers with technical questions.
- Helping navigate through console submission process.
- Proven track record of professional programming experience.
- At least one released title as xbox one/ps4 programmer.
- Strong generalist skills and solid code architectural skills.
- Ability to communicate well with team members across all departments including Engineering, Art, Design, Production, and QA.
- Two or more years of professional experience working with game engines.
- Knowledge networking solutions and add-ons, such as UNet, etc.
- Familiarity with networking APIs of popular consoles such as Xbox and PlayStation
- Passion for creating classically-inspired RPGs.