Not Suspicious is a company formed in order to create wholly new and high quality experiences with virtual reality. To achieve this, we're building a team of developers who will each individually inspire the direction of the whole. If you too are excited about what the future holds for VR, come join us in building that future!
We're looking for someone who can make exceedingly precise concept art. Can you come up with cool ideas and make beautiful concept drawings of them? What if it's someone else's idea? Can you bring it to life? Are you comfortable with quickly sketching out an idea, perhaps a dozen? How willing are you to keep drawing multiple versions of the same idea until we find the perfect drawing?...
- Experience with Photoshop
- A history of toony/stylized work
- Mastery of color theory & perspective
- Hilarious attention to detail
- Interest in VR
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Illustrator
- Experience with User Interface design
- Generalist skills. Can you support a 3D artist in texturing a model? Can you use Premiere, After Effects or some other software for prototyping animations in 2D?
- Game design sensibilities preferred
This can totally be a remote position if you blow us away, so please apply even if you're far!