Valkyrie Entertainment is seeking an experienced Concept Artist for on-site work in our downtown Seattle studio. We work with a wide range of Developers to provide artwork for their games as well as having our own internal projects that require concept art.
Ideal candidates are able to create 2D concept art and design ideas for in-game environments, props, and architecture with an emphasis on realistic function and detail in fantastical elements.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Photoshop and other 2D tools
- A keen eye for spatial composition, lighting, and building believable spaces
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be highly self-motivated and have the ability to work well within a team
- The ability to take and give constructive criticism and maintain a professional demeanor
- Artistic and storytelling talent to capture the thematic drama and sense of a larger world