PerBlue is looking for a Community Support Agent to join our team. We’re a quickly growing independent studio whose free-to-play mid-core mobile games have been played by millions of people around the world, including our award winning Disney Heroes: Battle Mode game. Our cross-functional and collaborative team brings experience from across the industry to our studio in Madison, Wisconsin for an unmatched quality of life and work.
As the number of players in our games grows, so does our need for representatives that can directly work with players to resolve issues and keep them happy. In this role, you’ll join our Community Management team and engage directly with our players from all around the world. We're looking for someone with an interest in providing great customer service and building a loyal community. As a Community Support Agent, problem solving and direct one-to-one communication are large parts of this role.
Important Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's or technical degree
- Experience managing and facilitating player communities, forums, chats, events, etc
- Experience with and passion for MMO / RPG / Strategy / Mobile game communities
- Familiar with online customer support platforms
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude to quickly learn new skills
- Ability to prioritize and thrive in a busy environment
- Ability to learn (or already know) the SQL query language
- Should enjoy interacting with players and helping solve their game-related issues
- Should have an optimistic and friendly demeanor and the ability to express that via textual communication
Details & Perks
We offer 6+ weeks of paid vacation and health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a well-matched 401k. We have a catered lunch program, a snack-stocked kitchen, and a refrigerator full of liquid refreshments. You'll get membership to our local hackerspace Sector67 and enjoy our regular socials. You'll be part of an energetic and collaborative environment, and work with a great team. We have flexible hours and are located in a vibrant neighborhood in beautiful downtown Madison.
PerBlue is an independent game development studio based in Madison, WI with a highly skilled team of amazingly talented people. We’ve been named a “Top Workplace” by a wide variety of publications and have been recognized as a "Top Developer" by Google.
This is a full time position based in Madison, WI. Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
No agencies, please. We regret that we cannot consider remote work or visa sponsorship for this position.